Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am 20/male. why do i hav white hair in my head?

it looks very bad. do i need 2 show doctor, or there are some other remedy. pliz suggest me??



I am 20/male. why do i hav white hair in my head?

Very common, hon. Many men get prematurely gray. A lot of women (like me) find it sexy! Otherwise, you can use "Grechian Formula for Men." (Found at any drug store.)



So you can go through the hassle of dying your hair, or just let it go. No reason to see a doctor. Be glad you're not going bald!!



Hopefully, that's your worst problem, right? :)



I am 20/male. why do i hav white hair in my head?

Ask Pete Rose for the remedy. Or Keith Hernandez.



I am 20/male. why do i hav white hair in my head?

genetics. At least you can dye it. My cousin started loosing hair in his 20's. My boyfriend has salt %26amp; pepper hair and I think it is sexy.



I am 20/male. why do i hav white hair in my head?

Im afraid you may have a recessive albino gen causing white hairs. If the white hairs are in one small group in the middle of the forehead this is an other genetic problem called the Magdebourg syndrome, which occurs in families. Nothing much to worry about. You can dye it if you dont like it.



I am 20/male. why do i hav white hair in my head?

Usually when a young person has white hair on their head before they turn of old age, it is sometimes caused by stress.



If it is caused by stress, then you need to cool down, not worry so much, and don't get too anxious and frustrated with things. If something doesn't work out, cool down, think about it, and move on.



I am 20/male. why do i hav white hair in my head?

just consider yourself lucky you have hair......would you rather it be white or not at all. some people get grey hair very early

No comments:

Post a Comment