Thursday, October 8, 2009

White blonde & black hair.?

I was looking at getting some white blonde patches and/or stripes in my hair, and ive got black hair. Should i get it done? If so, where?



White blonde %26amp; black hair.?

I say go BLACK..... Think about it for sometime...... If you put white blond in it..... @



White blonde %26amp; black hair.?

yes yes yes idk where u live so i couldnt ell u where but yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! black with white blondish hair looks awesome



閳?X 閳?br>White blonde %26amp; black hair.?



i think black hair look cool



White blonde %26amp; black hair.?

no way



White blonde %26amp; black hair.?

I think go for patches (:



I have shoulder lenght, choppy black hair a patch of blonde/white and i get a lot of compliments. Stripes of white look a bit wierd, though.



White blonde %26amp; black hair.?

First of all, I have had my hair like this in the past, so please be cautious. The first thing to worrry about it the fact that what you bleach... will unavoidably be damaged to some extent. Bleaching natutally DARK (black, dark brown, aubourn) hair will take multiple processes, as well as alot of chemicals to become "white blonde". The first bleaching process will be ORANGE!!!! I suggest going with light brown or medium brown highlights, and then gradually (like two to three weeks AT LEAST ) between dye jobs. But if your heart is set on "white - blonde", GO TO A PROFESSIONAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment