Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

WHY???????



I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

it could be genetics maybe. talk to your parents and find out about your family history.



I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

your hair could just be turning blond but in between turning really white....go to you hair stylist...



I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

you know kids with white hair where im from we call them wise hairs its a sign of smarts and matureness. dont get freaked out if people tease you just say that its wise hair



I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

im so sorry darlin.. maybe you could die it if ur parents let u.....



I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

my aunt was all withe by the time she was 20 or do u have blond hair because my ffrind does and se has really light hair



I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

It can be an illness, so you better see a dermatologist or it can be hereditary and it is just something in your genes , There is no reason to be worry about it in both cases.it can whether be fixed or you eventually can colour your hair.So just go to see a doctor.



I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

It's all genetics probably from your mother's side. I started getting grays at 15 and my mom was totally gray by 30. It sucks but hey, that's why they make hair coloring right???



I'm 13 and i'm getting white hair?

apply natural Henna on hair----



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/ Makeup/ /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment