Thursday, October 8, 2009

Which natural products to use to avoid white hair?

Well, I have always been in the warm golden browish red colors but a neighbor one day asked me what was I using do darken my hair? I wasn't real sure what she was talking about at first. I pulled my hair around to look at it and it did look darker but I thought it was just suggested thinking. I told her I didn't dye my hair, but she insisted I had. So later on I tried to think if I had changed anything lately that might do something like that. All I could think of was I had been eating a lot of iron rich foods. So I stopped and the next time I saw the neighbor she asked what was I using to highlight my hair. Only like before I was doing nothing different but they kinds of foods I ate. Play around it may be a vitamin or mineral lacking in your diet. Or it could be you have heredity working to turn your hair white

No comments:

Post a Comment