Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have a friend of mine that has white hair, and he楹搒 24 years old, what楹搒 happening to him?

Nothing.He might be under a lot of stress or worry.Sometimes it's just natural.My uncle is only about 36-ish %26amp; he has a lot of white hair,but it's because of stress.I know someone only about 10 years old and he has white hair already.Like I said it's either natural or from stress/worry.



I have a friend of mine that has white hair, and he楹搒 24 years old, what楹搒 happening to him?

He's getting older, what else? My fiance is 24 and 50% gray. He says that "I" caused it.. lol.



I have a friend of mine that has white hair, and he楹搒 24 years old, what楹搒 happening to him?

Nothing much, I have one white hair and I am only 20. I heard it was due to the amount of animal products we consume. This one man was greying terribly and he stopped eating and drinking animal by products and a majority of his hair color returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment