Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have white hair..what to do?

My Choice is Henna.



Henna is a natural colorant and strengthener, and has all sorts of other benefits such as the reduction of dandruff, elimination of ringworm and head lice. Anybody can henna their hair, its not difficult! It is time consuming, yes, but not difficult in any technical aspect.



You can find more facts about henna from http://www.hennaforhair.com/



I have white hair..what to do?

Dye your Hair =]



I have white hair..what to do?

hey u know wat peolpe get white hair b'coz dey take a lot of tension be tension free........n use dyes.........colour up ur hair..........



I have white hair..what to do?

u may be suffering from some defeciency eg. calcium etc.or some kindof allergy or side effect due to use of colour .plz check with the doctor first



I have white hair..what to do?

dye it please



I have white hair..what to do?

Stop looking at the mirror.and stop TEMPTING and VOMITTING .



I have white hair..what to do?

By using a dye or colour you will make you have more white hair.Use henna it is good for hair and will cover your white hair too.But if you have any problem with henna the go for hair colour not hair dye.



I have white hair..what to do?

what a question to ask... there r soo many dyes and colouring creams etc dont u see on television there r soo many ads regarding colouring ur hair .. u can even consult ur beautician n ask for proper product of ur colorig hair yaar this isnt a major issue

No comments:

Post a Comment