Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can i dye my hair, pure white?

I have very dark brown hair, almost black, and want to know how to dye it white in order to get white highlights, any ideas? thanx. xx.



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

First of all, you have to bleach it. Then you have to put on white haircolor. Let it set for 10 minutes.



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

hell, put some bleach on it LOL!!!!!!!!!!



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

You bleach it. Please go to a proffessional and have them do it.



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

Try bleaching it. There are produces out there that do do.



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

use hair bleach and keep checking ur hair every half hour until you got the lightest color that you want



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

yikes! pure white, huh? just go to the salon for this dye job. you don't want to risk it



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

bleach it. But DON'T use toilet bleach or ur hair might fall out.



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

bleach it. or go to the store and get one of those boxes were you can dye your own haiir and just take the one thats bleach blonde.



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

bleach



How can i dye my hair, pure white?

you bleach it sweetie. you can go to sally beauty store and buy a box of bleach for your hair. its will work fine. its looks like a perfessional did it and it costs a whole bunch less. ive done it before adn it worked. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment